The Megatent is an event venue located at Ortigas, Pasig City. During the Ondoy Typhoon Incident, it served as one of the donation dropoff points for the victims of the Ondoy Typhoon.
View Commuting in the Philippines 101 in a larger map
Fast Facts:Nearest Train Station: MRT-Ortigas
Jeepney Routes: Crossing-Antipolo, Crossing-Rizal, Crossing-Cainta, Crossing-Rosario
From Antipolo, Cainta, Rizal, Rosario:
- Ride a jeep to EDSA Crossing.
- Get off at Meralco Avenue corner Captain Henry P. Javier.
- Get off at the Megatent. Landmarks are: Fil-Estate Group of Companies, The Alexandra, Renaissance, and Philsports Complex.
From EDSA Central / EDSA Crossing:
- From EDSA Central, ride a jeep or FX to Antipolo, Cainta, Pasig, Rizal, or Rosario.
- Get off at the Megatent. Landmarks are: Philsports Complex, The Alexandra, Renaissance, and Fil-Estate Group of Companies.
- From the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite Towers) walk towards Meralco Avenue via the Exchange Road.
- Cross Meralco Avenue and make a right.
- Walk for 1 block. The Megatent will be at your left side. Landmarks are: Fil-Estate Group of Companies, The Alexandra, and Renaissance.