The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) Center or Tektite Towers is composed of two towers: the East and the West. It is home to numerous companies and the main trading floor of the Philippine Stock Exchange.
View Commuting in the Philippines 101 in a larger map
Fast Facts:Nearest Train Station: MRT Shaw Blvd. and MRT Ortigas
Jeepney Routes: SM Megamall-Tektite, EDSA Central-Tektite
From SM Megamall or EDSA Central, Mandaluyong:
- From either the SM Megamall Transport Terminal (behind SM Megamall Bldg. B) or the EDSA Central jeepney terminal (near MRT Shaw Blvd. station), ride an FX/jeep to Tektite.
- Ask the driver to drop you off at Tektite Towers (old name of Philippine Stock Exchange Center).
Nearby Buildings / Areas:
- Amberland Plaza
- Antel Global Corporate Center
- APEC Communications Building
- Benpres Building (Chronicle Building)
- Exchange Regency
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Octagon Center
- One Corporate Center
- Pacific Place
- PARC Royale
- Residencia 8888
- San Miguel Corporation Head Office
- The Alexandra
- Tycoon Center
- University of Asia and the Pacific