With China as the host of the World Expo 2010, we figured some of you would like to know how to get to the China Embassy. The China Embassy is located at the 2nd and 3rd floor of The World Center Building (330 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue).
View Commuting in the Philippines 101 in a larger map
Fast Facts:Nearest Train Station: MRT Buendia Station
Jeepney Routes: Cartimar-Guadalupe; Salcedo Village E-Jeep Route
Nearby Places: ACS Building, ACT Tower, Ateneo Professional Schools - Makati, Elizabeth Place, Mapua - Makati, Yupangco Building
From Cartimar Shopping Center, Pasay:
- Ride a jeep to Guadalupe.
- Get off at The World Center Building.
From Glorietta Mall / Greenbelt, Makati:Route 1: Jeep-Jeep
- From Landmark or Park Square One, ride a jeep to Washington and get off at Buendia corner Ayala Avenue (RCBC Plaza).
- Ride a jeep to Guadalupe and get off at The World Center Building.
- From Landmark, ride an e-jeepney to Salcedo Village.
- Get off at The World Center Building at H.V. Dela Costa.
From Guadalupe or Buendia MRT Station:
- Ride a jeep to Cartimar and get off at Mapua - Makati (Nicanor Garcia corner Buendia).
- Cross Buendia Avenue.
- Make a right at Buendia and walk to The World Center Building (approx 100-200 meters).